Ising Market and Equestrian Highlight
A magnet for visitors, family friendliness, sporting highlight and flair
Join us for the Chiemsee 'Pferdefestival' from 02.09. - 12.09.2021 at the festival site directly on Lake Chiemsee at Gut Ising. Entrance is free! It's well worth the visit!
The event is characterised by four catchphrases: a magnet for visitors, family friendliness, sporting highlight and flair!
Visitors are offered all this combined with the best views of the Bavarian Alps, Lake Chiemsee and top-class equestrian sports!
Over 300 equestrians from around the world feverishly await one of the highlights of the year in the equestrian calender: the Chiemsee Equestrian Festival.
International stars from over 20 nations and 2 continents, including top Bavarian riders, on more than 450 horses will be competing for the 11th time in more than 40 showjumping and dressage events in this impressive setting against the foothills of the Alps on Lake Chiemsee. This top-class sporting event is accompanied by a varied programme of fringe events including Ising Market and a spectacular musical opening event in the festival marquee with the Bavarian cult band "14 Hoibe".
Chiemgau as a venue for top-class events
The Equestrian Festival's organisers are proud of the fact that it draws over 20,000 visitors of all ages and backgrounds to Lake Chiemsee each year.
All the essentials:
Where? Gut Ising on Lake Chiemsee - sat-nav address: Kirchberg 3, 83339 Chieming | Ising
When? From 02 September to 12 September 2021 with a rest-day on Monday
What? Tasty market food, shopping, leisurely strolls, riding, music and children's fun!
How much? Entrance is free on all days and to all the parties!
Who? The organisers are Hotel Gut Ising and the 'Turniergesellschaft mbH' tournament club
The Chiemsee Equestrian Festival is complemented by Ising Market with an attractive programme for kids. What you can look forward to:
- convenient dates for the event in the Bavarian summer holiday
- free entrance
- riding disciplines appealing to people of all ages, as well as top-class showjumping and dressage competitions
- international and Bavarian equestrian stars in the flesh
- a unique market area with wonderful views
- strolling around the exhibition and stalls covering: food, wine, art, fashion, homeware, decorations, jewellery, dogs, horses and much more.
- free children's entertainment
- free music and party evenings
- a wide choice of food with popular market specialities